Use our dedicated team to migrate your enterprise to the cloud.
“Cloud computing offers businesses a compelling pay-as-you-go arrangement for a wide range of accessible IT and data processing services. It is fast, cheap and flexible, and a more agile and elastic environment than a traditional non-cloud computing IT model”
Planning and execution
It takes unequal measures of planning, design and implementation work to achieve a fast, smooth transition from a traditional IT model to a full cloud computing model.
Some transitions are relatively straight forward; others complex, resource hungry and potentially costly. The latter can reduce business confidence and the willingness to take the first step to a cloud environment. But deferred or delayed decisions deny the business cost reductions and key operational gains.
The Ops on Demand cloud migration team.
This is why Ops on Demand have a dedicated migration team; their focus to provide customers with a planned full or phased migrate-to-the-cloud service.
The team’s strength is their experience coupled with ability to quickly scale; they are practitioners, having successfully completed many simple and complex cloud migration projects.
- 1. Cloud migration times
- 2. Resource effort
- 3. Cost
- 1. Destination – you have to know where you are going, base it on why you are moving to the cloud in the first place.
- 2. Baseline – where are you starting from and how will you measure progress towards your destination
- 3. How – how will you get to your destination
- 4. Design – your cloud computing model needs to be tailored for your business, you want to achieve all the benefits of a move to cloud computing not a few.
- 5.RAID – carefully manage and mitigate your risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- 1. We will ensure right the cloud computing design for you, maximize the benefits of cloud computing in your business environment – you want all the benefits not a few.
- 2. We will produce a detailed transition to the cloud plan, including;
o A Transition Schedule, Tasks and Activities.
o A Security plan
o A Quality management plan
- 3. Identify and implement any instances of new code should modifications to existing applications be needed to make them cloud read.
- 4. We will provide the right level of automation.
- 5. We will provide the right resources at the right time.
- 6. We complete the migration by auditing your new cloud services against the stated destination.
Know which cloud you need to be on!
We believe the key factors in any successful cloud migration project are;
Delivering to Time, Cost and Performance.
At the end of the day, a cloud migration must meet it’s time, cost and performance (TCP) parameters, this is where the Ops on Demand migration team will help you shine;
It’s all in the Service.
Ops on Demand provide enterprises with a dedicated move to the cloud service, from the straight forward ‘have you up and running in hours’ migration to the most complex transition projects and everything in-between.
Our portfolio of other services include managed hybrid cloud and private cloud infrastructure supply and management, IT support services and dedicated tech operatioms.